User input is the most valuable research tool we have at West LegalEdcenter to continue developing our technology, particulaly with our CLE Mobile app. We are dedicated to ensuring that it fits our users' unique learning needs.
You spoke out; we listened. The results are in and your suggestions have helped us develop the next release of CLE Mobile, available today at the App Store!
Back in February, we surveyed attorneys who have used the iPhone app and were pleased to learn that:
• 93% of respondents said that it was easy or very easy to download the app
• 81% of survey respondents reported positive/neutral reactions to the program downloading process
• 73% of those who played a program were satisfied or very satisfied overall
While these results were music to our ears here at West LegalEdcenter, survey responses also provided us with important information on how we could improve the CLE Mobile experience. The new release includes the ability to search, purchase, and delete programs from the app itself – the enhancements most requested by survey respondents.
With the release of version 2.0 of the app, users can do much more directly through the app itself. Now users can:
- Search more than 3,000 mobile-compatible programs by practice area, speaker, accreditation, or keyword
- Purchase programs or enroll with a West LegalEdcenter subscription
- Delete programs whenever they choose
We continue to look to our users for feedback about what they like and what isn't working for them. If you haven't had a chance to share your thoughts through the survey or through other feedback tools, I encourage you to send an e-mail to CLEmobile@westlegaledcenter.com. You can also comment here and let me know what you think about the latest version's additional functionality.