As I'm preparing the finishing touches on my ACLEA presentation: " Changes in MCLE Guidelines: Staying Current, Finding Information", I decided I would like to hear from my readers on this subject. I have my own tips and processes that I follow and I'll be sharing them with the ACLEA audience and here on my blog following my return. But I'd like to hear from you:
- What source has been best?
- What do you wish you'd known from the get-go?
- Who do you contact first if you have a question?
- How do you get a regulator to respond to your inquiry?
- Are there any differences between the rules and their practical application by the state?
As I'm planning on recommending this blog as a potential source for updating one's MCLE knowledge, I figure I'm obligated to more frequent updates. Watch the site for follow ups on ACLEA's 48th Mid-Year Meeting, on my presentations therein, and on any changes or news in the CLE world!