On February 26, 2009 at 12 p.m. EST West LegalWorks is teaming up with Ari Kaplan, author of “The Opportunity Maker: Strategies for Inspiring Your Legal Career Through Creative Networking and Business Development” for a free program on creating opportunities in this turbulent legal market.
This very timely seminar will help recently unemployed professionals develop an immediate plan of action to stand out in today's stagnant economy. It will also offer ideas for those who remain gainfully employed to strengthen their current positions and maximize their value. The presentation will focus on:
- Organic Self-Promotion
- Regularly Remaining in Touch
- Evaluating and Marketing Your Skills
- Enhancing Your Reputation by Getting Published
- Making the Press Accessible
- Volunteering for Opportunity
- Asking for Advice
Check out this free program at West LegalEdcenter.